Tiefenbach Gletscher Restaurant
Austrian cuisine , après ski , Ski huts , regional cuisine , international cuisine , SS/self-service
T +43 5254 5015 18
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Our Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant is the glacier meeting point at 2,796 m. The self-service restaurant is located at the valley station of the 8EUB Tiefenbach.
Be our guest and let yourself be spoiled. Whether for sunbathing on our spacious sun terrace, for eating and drinking in one of our cozy lounges or just to enjoy the view…. Visit our glacier restaurant with a fantastic view of the surrounding three-thousand-meter peaks of the Ötztaler Alps.
Our self-service restaurant impresses with quality, friendliness and speed in equal measure. With traditional Tyrolean cuisine, pasta, pizza, homemade specialties, delicious soups, a vitamin corner and not to forget, of course, Tyrolean pastries - our Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant offers you everything your heart desires. Our kitchen team only uses the best quality regional products. The cozy lounges invite you to relax and linger and our wide-view restaurant impresses with its breathtaking view of the surrounding Ötztaler Mountains. The Sölden Glacier Arena is worth a visit in both summer and winter. We look forward to seeing you!
What does the Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant offers
* 2 large sun decks
* Glacier bar with OPEN ROOF
* Daily bar
* Salad bar and freshness corner, traditional home-made dishes
* large selection of homemade cakes and strudels
* Sportshop Riml (ski rental with exchange option, depot & accessories)
* Seminars and events are possible upon request.
How do I get to the Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant
* Located at the foot of the Tiefenbach Glacier / slopes 36,38,39 and 40
* Accessible via the glacier road until winter skiing starts (glacier bus or car)
* Via the ski area - 8EUB Gletscherexpress / GOLDEN GATE to the glacier
(this is the name of the connection between winter ski area & glacier)
* Our restaurant is located right next to the Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant
Snow Beach Tiefenbach: Bistro and après-ski bar +43 (0) 5254 501-516