Unterwaldstraße 7, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Haus Gerhard is located in the hamlet of Unterwald, above the village of Sölden (map E2), in a fantastic setting offering great panoramic views of Sölden and its Alpine scenery. In winter, doorstep skiiing is just normal as the top-to-bottom ski run leads past our guesthouse. Great walking, hiking, biking base in summer. the undisputed summer highlight is our outdoor swimming pool right in front of the house. Quick and easy access to Sölden's center thanks to the Zentrum Shuttle (open in summer and winter alike) which is only 5 walking minutes away.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 36m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Favorite apartment (36 m²) of our regular guests: large flat for 2 persons incl. 1 double room and bathroom with bathtub/WC, hairdryer. Entrance room, kitchen-cum-living room with sofa, dining table and fully equipped kitchen. Balcony, cable TV, radio, telephone and safe.
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 3 - 3
Lovely apartment (45 m²) ideal for families:
1 double room and 1 twin bedroom with one bathroom featuring bathtub/WC, hairdryer.
Living room with dining table, homey sofa, balcony, cable TV, radio, telephone and safe.
Apartment "Wald- bzw. Gondelblick"
- Size: 108m²
- Room: 10, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 5
- One entire floor (108 m²) for yourself: comfy apartment with 2 double rooms and 1 single room, 3 x shower/WC and hairdryer. Entrance room, kitchen-cum-living room with dining area and sofa, additional living room with relaxing sofa, balcony, cable TV, radio, telephone and safe.
- Size: 13m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Comfortable double room with shower/WC, TV, radio, telephone, hair-dryer and safe, balcony.
Check In: 04.00 p.m. / Check Out: 09.00 a.m.
Directions: As you drive into the valley, turn right in front of the BP petrol station - go left at the two following intersections and proceed until the end of the street.
Included: parking lot, ski storage/boot-dryer, fresh bread delivery
table tennis, outdoor pool, kids' playground, table soccer, trampoline
Bikers' specials: lockable bicycle garage, washing facilities, repair tools, washing machine (extra charge)
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Included in winter (late December - late March): 2x admisison to wellness area - valid for minimum stays of 3 nights
Exclusive of: local tax, Wi-Fi, infrared cabin, sauna, steam bath on request!
Others: Sorry, no credit cards or EC cards accepted!
Security deposit Euro 250.00
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- near the forest
- quiet location
- edge of ski run
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- First aid kit available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- table tennis
- outdoor heated swimming pool
- breakfast bookable
- breakfast buffet
- infrared cabin