Dorfblickweg 3, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Cozy, lovingly furnished holiday retreat in typical Tirolean country house style at the village edge of Sölden, in the hamlet of Granbichl. Sunny and quiet location. At approx. 10 walking minutes from the center. Ideal starting point for numerous hikes, sports and activities. Large terrace ideal for sunbathing and barbecues.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Holiday home Frühlingsheim
- Size: 120m²
- Room: 9, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 1 - 11
- Comfortably furnished holiday house with 4 bedrooms (2 double rooms + 1 triple room + 1 quadruple room), 1 living room, 4 satellite TV sets, 4 bathrooms incl. shower/WC, balcony, terrace, 1 kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop / oven, fridge and coffee maker. Size: approx. 120 m²
Check In: 02.00 p.m. / Check Out: 09.30 a.m.
Directions: Drive towards the village centre - cross the bridge on the left at Hotel Tyrolerhof - in front of the Freizeit Arena follow the street on the right towards Granbichl - check-in at Haus Schwalbennest.
Included: W-Lan, Parking, ski storage room and boot dryer, linen and towels;
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- boot dryer
- non-smoking common room
- satellite TV
- free parking