Oberwindaustraße 44, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely holiday house in sunny location with a great view of Nederkogl peak. Large sunbathing terrace. At only 5-7 minutes walking distance from the Gaislackkogl mountain gondola, 10 minutes from the village center, 5-7 minutes from restaurant "Joe´s Höhle" (steakhouse) or "Nudeltopf" (pizzeria).
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Apartment for 2-5 people, spacious living room with a "couch corner" for watching TV and a sofa bed (sleeping space for up to 3 people), a double room, 1 bathroom with bathtub/shower and toilet, an additional, separate toilet, fully equipped Kitchen with ceramic hob, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, oven and much more, 2 flat screen TVs, radio, sun terrace. Size approx. 50 m²
Check In: 03.00 pm / Check Out: 09.00 am
Directions: Across Sölden until you reach Gaislachkogel gondola (exit K) - turn left - proceed for some 250 m along the river - cross the bridge - turn left again (exit K1) - proceed for 500 m along Oberwindaustraße - turn right before you get to the Windach bridge.
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, ski/boot storage room
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Others: Fresh bread delivery, Sorry, no pets!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free parking
- only cash payment