UMHAUSEN -> car park "Mure" -> WALDCAFE STUBÖBELE
Distance 1.8 km
Highest point1,152 m
Lowest point1,030 m
From the car park "Mure" you walk along the road in the direction of Niederthai until you reach the car park "Bischoffsplatz". Of course you can also start your hike there. Follow the wide forest path towards forest café Stuböbele and Stuibenfall. The path leads past the natural bathing lake as well as the Ötzi village and the terrain of the bird of prey park. You walk through a pretty forest along the stream. Arriving at the forest café Stuböbele, you can relax and enjoy Tyrolean delicacies on the large sun terrace. So far, the way is also accessible for prams and buggies.
Getting thereThe car drive to the Ötztal valley. Situated in Tirol, the Ötztal valley set off in southerly direction and is the longest side valley in the Eastern Alps. The journey with the car leads you through the Inntal valley to the entrance of the valley and further on through the valley. Among the toll motorways you can also use the country roads. A route planner will show you the easiest and most convenient way: https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Umhausen the following parking facilities are available:
- car park Mure | free
- car park Bischoffsplatz | costs: € 5.00 per day
from 07:00 am - 18:30 pm
32T 646200 5222546
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentAppropriate equipment such as breathable suitable outdoor clothes for the weather, ankle-high walking boots, wind-, rain- & sun protection, hat, possibly gloves, is for all hikes and tours necessary. Please bring a first-aid box, a mobile phone, a walking map and if there is not hut on the way a snack and enough to drink.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view