Rettenbach Market Restaurant
Austrian cuisine , après ski , Ski huts , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , SS/self-service
T +43 5254 501 50
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Our fully renovated Rettenbach Market Restaurant shines bright after the renovation and combines TRADITION and MODERNITY. With great attention to small details, the newly renovated restaurant has been modernized. Cozy rooms and niches invite you to relax and enjoy. In addition to the first-class self-service restaurant, our service restaurant GLETSCHERTISCH (on the 1st floor) is from now on also located on the Rettenbach Glacier. Our kitchen team will delight you with the finest dishes from our new show kitchen. In the middle of the wonderful backdrop of the Ötztal Alps, our guests can let themselves indulge with all their senses and enjoy a wide variety of culinary delicacies. In our self-service area you can expect anything from traditional Tyrolean cuisine to soups, salads, various variations from the grill, pizza & pasta and desserts. Our perfect location with a view of the World Cup slope makes you want more and rounds off our offer. So you can decide for yourself which variant suits your skiing day better. We look forward to welcome you. Your Gletscher Arena Team
Our offer at a glance:
- Self-service restaurant
- Gletschertisch service restaurant on the 1st floor
- Fantastic sun terrace with a view of the World Cup slope
- Day bar with a cozy lounge
- Bar Gletscherspalte with a mobile roof.
- Riml sports shop
How do you get to us:
- Located at the foot of the Rettenbach Glacier / slopes 30, 31 and 33
- Via the ski area - 8EUB Gletscherexpress / GOLDEN GATE to the glacier (this is the name of the connection between the winter ski area and the glacier)
- Via the glacier road until winter skiing starts (glacier bus or car)