Bubi's Schi- & Almhütte
live music/concerts , Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , après ski , Glutenfreie Küche , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , SS/self-service , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
In marvellous position, embedded in the Ötztaler mountain world, in the area Gaislach is Bubi''s ski hut. Especially the decent Tirol Brettljausen as well as the home-baked cakes and the irresistible Kaiserschmarrn with potted cranberries are liked. Warmly, pleasant, loose atmosphere - the hosts always take care around your well-being.
Every day other vegan delicacies.
- Ski hut right next to Heidebahn chair lift
- Traditional specialties (veal/pork shanks, cheese fondue, ...)
- Entertaining hours and aprés ski in a homey ambience
- Hut parties up to 100 persons on request
- Winter hiking trail leading to the hut - also recommendable in bad weather
DAY OFF WINTER: no!