July - August 2018
In the above mentioned period we put the finishing touch to your personal 2018 Ötztaler Cycle Marathon experience:
- Bookable from 3+ nights in the lodging of your choice
- Ötztaler Cycle Marathon route in 2 days
- Varied skill levels: Beginners, Slightly Advanced, Advanced
- Incl. transfer, accompanying car and guide
- During cycle tours: snacks and drinks provided by Red Bull and PowerBar, the official partners of the Ötztaler Cycle Marathon
- Lodging category and length of stay can be booked flexibly!
Day 1: Thursday:
We meet at the "Ötztal Bikeschule" (Dorfstraße 34) in Sölden at 7:00 am - Transfer to Sterzing/South Tyrol.
From here we conquer Jaufen Pass (2090 m) and Timmelsjoch (2509 m, and return to Sölden.
Overnight stay in Sölden
KM: approx. 95
Altitude meters: approx. 3300
Day 2: Friday:
We start in Sölden at 7:00 am
Via Kühtai (2020 m) and Brenner Pass (1377 m) to Sterzing;
Return transfer to Sölden.
KM: approx. 145
Altitude meters: approx. 2200
Varied skill levels: Beginners, Slightly Advanced, Advanced
This package includes accommodation, transfer, an accompanying car and a guide (max. 8 persons per group) and is not connected to a start place in the Ötztaler Cycle Marathon.
Bookable up to 2 days before the start of the offer