Plattestraße 21, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Spacious holiday apartments ideal for both for active and relaxing holidays! Located on a small and sunny hill, about 15 walking minutes from the center. Splendid panoramic view of the ski / hiking area. The Gaislachkogel cable car is only 500 m away, supermarket at 200 m. Skibus stop next to the house.
No travel period selected!
Apartment for 4 persons
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Attic apartment sleeping 2-5 people on the second floor, 80 m². Two bedrooms, each with separate shower/WC, hairdryer, safe, radio, telephone, balcony. Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, 4-plate cooktop (without oven). Dining area and cozy living room with TV, CD. Internet hot spot.
Apartment for 6 persons
- Size: 85m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Apartment for 4-7 people on the first floor, 85 m². Three bedrooms, each with separate shower/WC, hairdryer, safe, radio, telephone, balcony. Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, 4 hotplates, mini oven, large dining area with cable TV, CD. Internet hot spot.
double room with shower/WC
- Size: 20m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
Cosy double room with shower, WC, telephone, radio and balcony ca. 20 sqm.
Living room with TV.
Use of the kitchen (final-cleaning fee).
Check In: 02.00 p.m. / Check Out: 10.00 a.m. Exit: K2 Directions: As you drive into the valley, proceed to the Gaislachkogel cable car (K exit) - turn left towards the campsite - cross the bridge (K2 exit) 300 m up the mountain. on the left . House number 21.
Included: Ski storage room, boot-dryer; Wi-Fi
Exclusive: local tax; fresh bread delivery
Others: Admission to the indoor swimming pool at Freizeit Arena (Indoor pool included / sauna area for an additional charge of EUR 8).
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- First aid kit available
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- laundry service
- pets welcome
- free parking
- breakfast bookable
- credit cards accepted