Wildmoosstraße 8, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely Haus Angelika is located in a very quiet setting in the hamlet of Wildmoos.
Gaislachkogl mountain gondola, expert sports shops and ski schools are approx. 1.2 km away. The center of Sölden can be reached within 1.5 km, the skibus stop is 50 m away. A food store is only about 6 walking minutes away, crossing a bridge, and some restaurants are in the immediate vicinity.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 85m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Holiday house on 2 floors especially for families (ground floor + upper floor): 2 bedrooms (1 triple room and 1 twin room) with flat-screen TV, 1 bathroom incl. shower, separate toilet. Fully equipped kitchen with 4-plate cooktop, oven, microwave, electric kettle, dishwasher, toaster, fridge and comfortable seating area. 1 living room with flat-screen TV and sofa-bed for 1 person. The holiday house has a terrace and a balcony. Size: approx. 85 m²
Check-in: 3 pm / Check-out: 10 am
Pick up your key at Pension Pitze, Mühlenweg 2: across the village center to the glacier road turn-off - turn left at exit M3 - first house on the right
Included: WiFi, bed linen, towels, parking (not directly at the house), garage for 1 small car, bicycles or motorcycles, ski storage service at Gaislachkogl gondola free of charge;
Exclusive of: resort tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- non-smoking common room
- pets welcome
- free parking