Dorfblickweg 2, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Cozy, small apartment house offering 2 holiday apartments - all of them with balcony and panoramic views. In a very quiet and sunny setting in the hamlet of Granbichl, Sölden's sunny plateau. Winter guests can take the free skibus - the skibus stop is right in front of our house. We always do our best to make you feel at home in a family-like atmosphere.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 6-7 persons
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 7
- Cozy apartment with 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 triple), 3 cable TV, 2 bathrooms with shower/WC, 1 fully equipped kitchen with ceramic cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and much more. Balcony with a view over the village. Size: approx. 70 m²
Apartment for 2 persons
- Size: 22m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 2
- Cozy apartment offering 1 double room with cable TV; 1 small, fully equipped kitchen with ceramic cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, etc. and dining area; 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC. Balcony overlooking Sölden. Size: approx. 22 m²
Check-in: 2.00 pm / Check-out: 09.30 am
Directions: turn left at Hotel Tyrolerhof, across the bridge - towards Freizeit Arena - turn right and follow Granbichlstraße - past the old people's home
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, bed linen, towels, ski room with boots heater;
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- free parking
- only cash payment