T +43 5254 2310
Please find the current guidelines and safety measures for a healthy together and a safe stay here: https://www.soelden.com/winter/covid-19-safety-measures.html
The “Visitation of Mary” parish church was first mentioned in historical documents in 1288.
In 1521, the church was rebuilt and its Gothic structure was maintained but renovated in Baroque style.
In 1779, Joseph Anton Puellacher from Telfs decorated the vaults with fresco paintings.
During restoration works (1975-1979), parts of the ceiling frescoes, the apostles' crosses
and the stations of the cross frescoes were rediscovered.