OBERGURGL CENTER -> district Imfong (Seenplattenweg) -> winter walking path -> Ploarn -> Königsrain -> Isse-Wiese -> DISTRICT PILL | ANGERN
Level route along the valley bottom of Pill/Angern. Easy ascent via Isse meadows to the hamlets of Königsrain and Alt-Poschach. Proceed along the right shore of Ötztaler Ache river and return to the car park.
Getting thereObergurgl-Hochgurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 655439 5195795
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as outdoor clothing, weather-resistant outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and gloves. It is also important to have sufficient food and a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Push the arrows to change the view