SÖLDEN HOTEL SÖLDERHOF --> Rechenau --> Schmiedhof --> Rechenau --> SÖLDEN HOTEL SÖLDERHOF
The classic cross-country ski trail leads through the hamlet of Rechenau. You continue in classic style along the snow-covered meadows to Schmiedhof. From there you return to the starting point.
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereThe drive to the ÖTZTAL. Located in Tyrol, the ÖTZTAL branches off to the south as the longest side valley of the Eastern Alps. Arriving by car leads guests over the Inn Valley to the valley entrance and further along the Ötztal. In addition to the toll motorway can also be used on rural roads. With the route planner, the journey can be quickly and easily determined:
To the route planner: https://www.google.com/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Sölden:
- Parking lot Postplatz
- Giggijochbahn + underground garage
- Gaislachkoglbahn + underground garage
All parking is free during the day.
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country skis - classic skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.