Panoramastraße 21, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Apartment house above SÖLDEN priced with 4 Edelweiß, situated directly next to the piste to the Giggijochbahn (in winter). Skibus staiton in striking distance. You winter fun starts directly in front of our house. In only 10 minutes you reach the centre of Sölden. Parking lots next to the house.
Recommended by the guests for it's situation and the hospitality.
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our house - We are now particularly looking forward to your visit! With regard to COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
No travel period selected!
Apartment Top 1
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment on the first floor with kitchen-cum-living room, 2 separate bedrooms, balcony, bathroom, hairdryer, separate WC, radio, flat-TV ind the kitchen and in one bedroom, dishwasher, microwave, bed linen and towels. Size: 45 m²
Apartment Top 2
- Size: 55m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Apartment with kitchen-cum-living room, 2 separate bedrooms, bathroom, hairdryer, balcony, separate WC, radio, flat-TV in the kitchen and in one bedroom, dishwasher, microwave, bed linen and towels.
Check In: 03.00 p.m. / Check Out: 09.30 a.m.
Directions: through the village center - turn right at the BP gas station - drive uphill - turn right at the first junction - cross the small bridge - straight on - leave behind the small group of houses - the first house on the left
Included: bedlinen, towels, ski storage room with boot drier, babybed on request, WiFi
Included in summer: (June until October): Here you get the Ötztal Premium Card when you check in - including all highlights in Ötztal from the second day of your stay!
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- located on a hill
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- only cash payment