Brandleweg 1, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Ferienhaus Karlingerhof – a whole holiday house for your wonderful stay above Sölden. This approx. 300-year old farmhouse made of organic wood, nestles slightly above the village center of Sölden. It can be found right on the Hochsölden-Sölden ski slope and hiking trail. Enjoy sunny hours and picturesque panoramic views from the terrace!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 12 persons
- Size: 180m²
- Room: 9, Bedrooms: 5
- Occupancy: 6 - 12
Lovely holiday house for up to 12 persons at approx. 180 m² (ground floor, first floor).
Living room with tiled stove, flat-screen TV, telephone; fully equipped kitchen incl. dishwasher etc.; 2 bathrooms with shower and/or bathtub and WC; ski and boots storage room; 2 triple rooms; 1 twin bedroom and 2 double rooms.
Check in: 03:00 p.m. / Check out: 10:00 a.m.
Exit: H / H1
Directions: Turn right at the BP gas station - then right again - at 100 meters behind the big antenna.
Included: towels and bed linen, parking
Exclusive of: local tax, Extra charge for WiFi!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- free parking