Video Appartement No 2
Video Loft No 4
Video Appartement No 3
Giggijochstraße 10, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
"Sports in the mountains - Party down in the village - Relaxation at our house"
We warmly welcome you to Appartement Oskar, a both stylish and traditional apartment house offering all modern amenities. In a quiet setting right behind the baste station of Giggijoch mountain gondola. At a few walking minutes from the village center, the bus stop, varied restaurants and pubs. In summer our house makes a perfect base for hikers and mountain bikers because the trails end right at our house.
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our house - We are now particularly looking forward to your visit! With regard to COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment No. 2
- Size: 63m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Apartment No. 2 (approx. 63 m²) for up to 5 persons. Fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room (fridge, cooktop, electric oven, electric kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker - capsules available for an extra charge, etc.) equipped with digital TV, sofa, dining corner and balcony. 1 double room and 1 triple room (approx. 16 m² each) with digital TV, bathroom incl. shower/WC, hairdryer and toiletry articles.
Apartment No. 3
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
Apartment No. 3 (approx. 80 m²) up to 6 persons. Fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room (fridge, cooktop, electric oven, electric kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker - capsules available for an extra charge, etc.) equipped with digital TV, sofa, dining corner and balcony. 3 double rooms (approx. 16 m² each) with digital TV, 3 en-suite bathroom incl. shower/WC, hairdryer and toiletry articles.
With an occupancy of 4 people, only 2 double rooms and 2 bathrooms are available!
Loft Apartment No. 4
- Size: 58m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Loft apartment No. 4 for up to 4 adults with children on the attic floor. Open roof timbering, there are two apartment areas only 1.80 m high. Fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room (fridge, cooktop, electric oven, electric kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker - capsules available for an extra charge, etc.) with digital TV and dining area. 2 double rooms and 1 children's room with loft bed and digital TV. The children's room can only be reached through the double room. 2 bathrooms with shower/toilet, hair dryer, and bath products. NO balcony!
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 09.30 am
Please inform us in advance if you arrive after 6.00 pm.
Directions: at the entrance to Sölden - exit E3, right next to the huge Giggijoch gondola car park - behind the SUNUP sports shop.
Included: WiFi, towels, bed linen, 2 parking lots per apartment, large ski storage room incl. boot dryer, luggage storage room incl. shower on your day of departure.
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax, animals only on request and for an extra charge
Others: Our guests also enjoy a discount on the admission to the Aqua Dome thermal spa center - please ask for the voucher.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- First aid kit available
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- luggage storage
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- free parking
- only cash payment